Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cultural Changes??





If you just watched that, then you are probably as disturbed as I am.  As some of you may know weird product commercials like this are found on almost every channel in Japan, but I'm scared to say that this one is actually from the United States.  Do these kind of commercials intrigue you as a buyer? As freaked out as I was, I have found myself a couple times looking at this Philadelphia business's website.  These types of commercials seem more amusing, or latching.. to your mind.  I distinctly remember this commercial more then the one I saw ten seconds ago for some new kids toy, that I don't remember the name of.  Our nation  is becoming more and more overprotecting parents try to protect their little babies (no pun intended) which keep most marketing like this out of the States.  I personally believe that this should and will come to our nation, it will amuse the people for its entertainment value, but also the distinct, weirdness will draw them in as buyers.  What do you think about this possible culture change?

3 comments:

  1. This is a culture change that would make me want to move out of the country. If ice cream is a feeling, I'm feeling like it's touching me in all the wrong places. Good post though.

    ReplyDelete