Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Biggest Question

On of my biggest questions is when will the destruction of our own planet stop?
We live on a planet with limited resources and our generation is wasting them like there is no tomorrow, but the sad part is one of these day THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROW. That will be the day we have expended all of our non-reusable resources and as a planet, not just a species because we are expending the clean water, air, and earth. It will be almost impossible to inhabit this planet, like the beginning of the movie Wall-E. I don't know about you but I want to protect this planet as much as I can.

1 comment:

  1. THIS is when the great space race to colonize other satellites will happen and the earthlings, looked at as vagabonds, will migrate to the into the bowels of the earth. Soon enough former political allegiances will be forgotten. The setting up of planet-wide governments will be the norm. I like to picture kind of like a space western. I even see inter solar system bounty hunters and all that jazz. Okay I'm done.

    ReplyDelete